Saturday 24 May 2014

Successful sale of a Commercial Recruitment Agency By Turner Butler


Hi Stephanie

Yes we finally got there at around 5.15pm on Friday and as I understand it it was too late for the money to be transferred to the bank and should be done on Tuesday. Can I assume the money will be paid directly into my bank account and that you will invoice me?

I had a call from Chris Chown, a message from Ian Haddock and a lovely text from the man himself Tony Berry I am very happy that Berry have taken the business and will probably work with them for the next couple of weeks to do the handover.

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking you for all that you have done to bring this sale together and for the support you have given me from the start of my journey.

Regards
Nixon Collette

About Turner Butler


Looking for a Business to buy? The Turner Butler service is free to buyers. Please visit www.turnerbutler.co.uk to see all our businesses for sale.

Looking to sell your Business? We would be pleased to carry out a free confidential business valuation for you. Simply telephone us free on 0800 028 9999 to arrange an appointment with an experienced business valuation expert

Client Satisfaction is very important to us at Turner Butler. Do please take a moment to read what our satisfied clients have to say about us http://www.turnerbutlertestimonials.co.uk